Monday, January 13, 2014

New Semester

        Waseh! Here comes my second sem now, juz moved to Setapak yesterday with family. Small fatty boy becomes so cute and more talkative even though don understand what is he talking about. Well, I have 2 roommates, my niece and a stranger. Although I don really talk to her and only knew her for one day, she is quite good for the first impression. The toilet door here cannot be locked! The lucky 1 is that we r staying in a master room, so we r having our own toilet to use. There are 8 people in the house, 3 malays which included 1 couple, two chinese boys beside our room and us. The environment is not bad but nid to be careful. I heard there are quite a lot of robbery case happened. Staying for one day i can roughly know wat i nid to buy for my daily activities, hope wont forget anything again.
        I'm having my first class today for this sem, the first subject lecture class gone well. We ( my fren and I) went to the tutor class and there was only one guy inside, luckily i asked him is he having the same class with us and he said no, the tutor class is cancelled usually in week 1. if i did not ask him, im pretty sure that we r going to be like 2 stupid sitting in other ppl class for an hour. Then we went to the cafeteria and have a seat to wait for the next class. Wow! It was boring until every1 feel so sleepy until my fren was going to close her eyes. He juz kept talking abt the definitions of the maths words. Only abt the last half an hour comes to the topic. But i wont deny that sometimes he makes me recall what i hav learnt in form 6, that's not a bad thing.
       What a good news is that we are two days holiday in week 1, can go home earlier than expected even though i can go back every friday if there is nothing for the weekend. Gonna meet my family soon. By the way, this year not sure going to celebrate CNY, kinda blur abt this. I heard mom said no but donno can wish ppl or not.
        Well, for this sem, i hope to be more active in activity. Going to join a camp end of jan, i still haven buy my shoes. Jia you la, hwaiting!!!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment